Hybrid Conference: Social Responsibility for Gambling Operators and Keeping Crime Out of Gambling 2021
- June 29, 2021 - June 30, 2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Due to the latest UK Government announcement on 22nd February regarding the roadmap to lifting COVID-19 restrictions we have moved our flagship conference back to run in June 2021.
Now in its fourth year, day one of this conference is designed to help gambling operators effectively manage issues around problem gambling and player protection, avoid regulatory action, understand what to do when mistakes happen, improve public opinion and increase customer loyalty. Whilst day two focuses on managing compliance issues and ensuring that they are not subject to criminal activity through effective fraud prevention and anti-money-laundering strategies.
This year we aim to run the event with a socially distanced audience at the London venue and a digital attendance option for those who are still unable to travel.
Who should attend
- Senior management at gambling operators
- Heads of compliance at gambling operators
- Heads of Player Protection or Social Responsibility at gambling operators
- Heads of marketing at gambling operators
- In-house lawyers at gambling operators
- Lawyers in practice who support and work with the gambling industry
- Public Relations professionals within gambling operators
- Consultants working with the gambling industry
- Anyone involved in risk and fraud prevention
Full agenda coming soon
Venue: London Venue