Terms and Conditions
Delegate Terms & Conditions
1. The placing of an order to attend an event shall amount to an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any Terms and Conditions stipulated on an order form or elsewhere by a Delegate shall be void in so far as they are in conflict with them unless specifically accepted in writing by KnowNow Limited (“the Event Organiser”).
2. Where possible payment is required at point of booking. All payments must be received ahead of the event date
3. If payment has not been received before the event a credit card payment will be required at the time of check in on the day of the conference.
4. This booking constitutes a legally binding contract. The delegate and employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all the fees due to The Event Organiser.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to vary or cancel a course where the occasion necessitates. The Event Organiser accepts no liability if, for whatever reason, the course does not take place.
6. In the event that the Delegate cancels this event booking by providing the Event Organiser with written notice of such cancellation up to 2 weeks before to the date of the event, the cancellation fee payable therewith shall be an amount equal to fifty (50%) percent of the total booking charge and VAT. Cancelations received later than 2 weeks before the event will be charged in full.
7. In the event that KonwNow Limited cancels an event, delegate payments at the date of cancellation will be refunded in full. In the event that KnowNow Limited postpones an event, delegate payments at the postponement date will be refunded or credited towards the rescheduled date.
8. The Event Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the program without notice.
9. Delegate places are transferable without any charge prior to the event. Once you register at the event your pass is strictly for your own use and you shall not reassign, transfer or lend it to any other person whether they are employed by the same company.
10. The delegate will be responsible for any damage to the venue caused by themselves including but not limited to, furniture and fittings. Any costs in accordance with this will be invoiced to the delegate.
11. To the extent permitted by law, neither KnowNow limited nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
12. VAT will be added where applicable unless a customer is exempt for the purpose of VAT.
13. Early Bird and Group discounts only apply to full price conference passes as advertised on web-based and print literature. Early bird offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other KnowNow Limited promotion or offer.
14. Data Protection: KnowNow Limited may periodically contact you with details of programmes and services that may be of interest to you. Please contact email@example.com if you do not wish to be included in this activity.